Clinical Efficacy, Immunogenicity, Clinical Tolerability and Assessment of Safety of gpASIT+TM Administered Orally, According to Two Administration Schedules, for the Prophylaxis of Seasonal Grass Pollen Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy-BioTech Tools (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioTech Tools
- 13 Sep 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record:EudraCT2010-023176-12)
- 23 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.