A Phase 3, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, efficacy and safety study of two doses of Apremilast (CC-10004) in subjects with active psoriatic arthritis who have not been previously treated with disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALACE-4
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis of PALACE-1,2,3 and 4 studies assessing long term improvement in physical functions presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 16 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History