Phase I/II study of Irinotecan and Erlotinib in patients for EGFR mutation negative previously treated non-small-cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 03 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 08 Mar 2011 New trial record