Study of Two Doses of an Investigational Nasal Aerosol or Placebo Nasal Aerosol in Children (Ages 6-11) With Seasonal Allergies
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 23 Feb 2015 Results presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, according to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.
- 09 Nov 2012 Results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) in November 2012.
- 06 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History