Lipid Efficacy and Effects on HDL-C Metabolism of the Extended Release Niacin/Laropiprant Combination Added to Usual Therapy in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease and Low HDL-C That Did Not Achieve the Optional Very Low LDL-C Goal.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Low HDL cholesterol
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.