A Randomized Phase II Study of Multipeptide Vaccination With or Without IL-12, Then Combined With Regulatory T Cell Depletion Using Daclizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab (Primary) ; Interleukin-12 (Primary) ; MelanA gp100 MAGE3 NA174 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Montanide ISA-51; Subunit vaccines; Subunit vaccines
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 15 Aug 2012 Planned End Date 1 Dec 2013 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.