A Phase II Study of TKI258 (Dovitinib Lactate) as Salvage Therapy in Patients With Stage IV HER2-negative Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC) and Local or Distant Relapse
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.