Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of TRO40303 for Reduction of Reperfusion Injury in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Acute Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TRO 40303 (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MITOCARE
- Sponsors Trophos
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.