A Phase 3 Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter Study of Imprime PGG in Combination With Cetuximab (Erbitux) in Subjects With Recurrent or Progressive KRAS Wild Type Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PGG-glucan (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIMUS
- Sponsors Biothera
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to enrollment challenges resulting from changing treatment patterns in the use of cetuximab, No patients remain on study.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=217) analysing relationship of anti-beta-glucan antibodies (ABA) and clinical outcomes, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 09 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History