A Phase 1 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin Administered Sequentially and Concurrently With Multi-Agent Chemotherapy as Front-Line Therapy in Patients With CD30-Positive Mature T-Cell and NK-Cell Neoplasms, Including Systemic Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma; T-cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Four year survival and durability results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Dec 2016 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, data of four-year durability analysis were presented at the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History