A Phase 1 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin Administered Sequentially and Concurrently With Multi-Agent Chemotherapy as Front-Line Therapy in Patients With CD30-Positive Mature T-Cell and NK-Cell Neoplasms, Including Systemic Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma; T-cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 10 Dec 2017 Results published in the Seattle Genetics (n=26) Media Release.
- 10 Dec 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, final five-year survival results (n=26) of the study were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History