An Open-Label Study to Estimate the Effect of Multiple Doses of Erythromycin on the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Safety of a Single Dose of Rivaroxaban in Subjects With Renal Impairment and Normal Renal Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Erythromycin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Bacterial infections; Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 19 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (29) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Actual end date (March 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.