A randomised evaluation of molecular guided therapy for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with Bortezomib
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REMoDLB
- 14 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed
- 08 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results assessing molecular classification of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.