The Maximum Tolerated Dose and to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Belinostat (PXD-101) in Combination With Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin in Chemotherapy-Naive Patients With Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.