Safety and Immunogenicity of Monovalent H5N1 Vaccine GSK1557484A in Children 6 Months to less than 18 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; AS03B
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Jul 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record treatment table, primary endpoints and secondary endpoints have been revised.
- 03 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History