A Pilot Trial of Pre-Operative Chemoradiotherapy Using Capecitabine (Xeloda), External Beam Radiation and Cetuximab (Erbitux) Followed by Definitive Surgery in Patients With Localized (Non-Metastatic) Rectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Mar 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2011 New trial record