A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Flexibly-Dosed BMS-820836 in Patients With Treatment Resistant Major Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Liafensine (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1200 to 1400 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.