A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of VX-765 in Subjects With Treatment-Resistant Partial Epilepsy With a 24-Week Open-Label Extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Belnacasan (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (EudraCT2011-004156-19: European Clinical Trials Database).