A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study to Compare Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of the TAK-491 and Chlorthalidone Fixed-Dose Combination Versus Olmesartan Medoxomil and Hydrochlorothiazide Fixed-Dose Combination in Hypertensive Subjects With Moderate Renal Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil/chlortalidone (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 05 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 154 to 350 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.