Phase III trial of tosedostat in elderly patients with high risk myelodysplastic syndromes or secondary acute myeloid leukaemia who have failed to respond adequately to hypomethylating agents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tosedostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2016, as per CTI BioPharma media release.
- 01 Aug 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012.
- 13 Dec 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jun 2012, according to a Chroma Therapeutics media release.