Phase II, Randomised, Double-Blind, Cross-over Study to Compare the 24-hour FEV1-time Profile of Orally Inhaled Olodaterol, Delivered With the Respimat Inhaler, After 3 Weeks of Olodaterol Once Daily Medium Dose, Twice Daily Low Dose and Placebo or After 3 Weeks of Once Daily High Dose, Twice Daily Medium Dose and Placebo Administration in Patients With Moderate to Severe Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary) ; Olodaterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Germany.
- 11 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2012 Actual end date (December 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.