A Randomized, Blinded Assessor Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Etanercept 50 mg Once Weekly Plus As Needed Topical Agent Versus Etanercept 50 mg Twice Weekly in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFINE
- Sponsors Amgen
- 24 Mar 2015 Post hoc analysis; predictive factors for additional topical therapy, results presented at the 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 17 Mar 2015 According to an Amgen media release, data from this study were presented at the 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) 2015.
- 26 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.