A 6-month, Double-blind, Randomised, Multicenter, Multinational Trial to Investigate the Effect of 500 µg Roflumilast Tablets Once Daily Versus Placebo on Pulmonary Function in Patients With COPD. The ACROSS Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACROSS
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- 17 Oct 2013 Results published in Chest.
- 18 Aug 2012 Actual end date (May 2012 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Chinese Clinical Trial Register reports trial status as recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History