Pipamperone/Citalopram (PNB01) Versus Citalopram (CIT) and Versus Pipamperone (PIP) in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): a Randomized, Double-blind Phase III Study of 10 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Citalopram/pipamperone (Primary) ; Citalopram; Pipamperone
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PharmaNeuroBoost
- 18 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrilas.gov record.
- 03 Jul 2013 Trial protocol presented at APA 2013.
- 13 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.