Phase III Multicenter Randomized Study Comparing the Effect of Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Six Months With Gemcitabine-Oxaliplatin 85 mg/m2 (GEMOX 85) to Observation in Patients Who Underwent Surgery for Cancer of the Bile Ducts.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRODIGE 12
- 21 Jan 2017 Results assessing relapse free survival, safety and health-related quality of life (HrQoL), presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 30 Jun 2016 Treatment arms changed from 1 to 2 and adjuvant chemotherapy for six months with gemcitabine added in treatment.
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.