Concurrent Chemoradiation Versus Induction Docetaxel, Cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil (TPF) Followed by Concomitant Chemoradiotherapy in Locally Advanced Hypopharyngeal and Base of Tongue Cancer: A Randomized Phase II Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2011 New trial record