Adjuvant Allogeneic Tumor Cell Vaccine With Metronomic Oral Cyclophosphamide and Celecoxib in Patients Undergoing Resection of Sarcomas, Melanomas, Germ Cell Tumors, or Epithelial Malignancies Metastatic to Lungs, Pleura, or Mediastinum.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Celecoxib; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Cancer metastases; Epithelial dysplasia; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Malignant melanoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2011 New trial record