A Therapeutic Trial of Bortezomib (Velcade), Vorinostat (SAHA) and Dexamethasone for Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Imatinib; Methotrexate; Vorinostat
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 33 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.