A Pilot Study to Test the Feasibility of the Combination of Gemcitabine and CT-011 in the Treatment of Resected Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pidilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued due to drug supply issue.
- 28 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 15 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.