A Phase 1/2 Safety and Efficacy Study of Orally Administered PLX3397 in Adults With Relapsed or Refractory FLT3-ITD Positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pexidartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Plexxikon
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Mar 2017 according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.