A Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of ABT-267 in Combination With Peginterferon Alpha-2a and Ribavirin (pegIFN/RBV) in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2012 Preliminary results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 10 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.