A Phase II Pilot Study of Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine Alternating With Irinotecan and Temozolomide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Ewing's Sarcoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Mesna; Pegfilgrastim; Vincristine
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.