A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo and Active-controlled, Cross-over Study of the Efficacy and Safety of BMS-954561 in Patients With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain (DPNP).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 954561 (Primary) ; Pregabalin
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DPNP
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Nov 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2001 to Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2011 to Jul 2001 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2011 to Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.