A 24-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GSK573719/GW642444 Inhalation Powder and the Individual Components Delivered Once-Daily Via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Umeclidinium; Vilanterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jul 2014 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has approved Anoro-Ellipta (umeclidinium/vilanterol) for the relief of various symptoms due to airway obstruction with COPD.
- 23 Apr 2014 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History