A 24-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GSK573719/GW642444 Inhalation Powder and the Individual Components Once-Daily in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary) ; Umeclidinium
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Sep 2015 Post-hoc analysis results presented at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 27 Sep 2015 Post-hoc analysis results published in a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 07 Jul 2014 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has approved Anoro-Ellipta (umeclidinium/vilanterol) for the relief of various symptoms due to airway obstruction with COPD.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History