Pilot Study of High-Dose 131I-MIBG Therapy Combined With Vincristine and Five Days of Irinotecan for Resistant/Relapsed High-Risk Neuroblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary) ; Cefixime; Irinotecan; Vincristine
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MIBG-Irino
- 19 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov registry record .
- 17 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.