A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial Evaluating Repeated Courses of Aztreonam for Inhalation Solution/Aztreonam 75 mg Powder and Solvent for Nebuliser Solution in Subjects with non-CF Bronchiectasis and Gram-Negative Endobronchial Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aztreonam (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis; Gram-negative infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIR-BX2
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 13 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History