A Three-Part Positron Emission Tomography Study of Brain CGRP Receptor Occupancy Levels Following Administration of MK-0974, Using [11C]MK-4232 as an Imaging Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Telcagepant (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.