An Open-label, Multicenter, Phase IV Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab 0.5mg in Diabetic Patients Presenting a Visual Impairment Due to Macular Edema in Current Medical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUDIC
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2011 New trial record