A Multi-centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Trial With an Open-label Extension to Demonstrate the Efficacy and Safety of Desmopressin Orally Disintegrating Tablets for the Treatment of Nocturia in Adult Males
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Desmopressin (Primary)
- Indications Nocturia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2016 According to Ferring Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the result of this trial, NOQDIRNA (oral lyophilisate desmopressin) has been approved by the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- 03 May 2016 According to a Ferring Pharmaceuticals media release, NOCDURNA was reviewed via the Decentralised Procedure (DCP) with the Swedish Medical Products Agency (MPA) acting as the Reference Member State (RMS) in the European union.
- 03 May 2016 According to a Ferring Pharmaceuticals media release, desmopressin [Nocdurna] has been approved in the European Union for the symptomatic treatment of nocturia due to idiopathic nocturnal polyuria in adults.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History