Randomized Clinical Trial to Determine the Most Appropriate Time to Start HIV Treatment in HIV and TB Coinfected Adults Being Treated for Tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz; Ethambutol; Isoniazid; Lamivudine; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin; Stavudine
- Indications HIV infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TB-HAART
- 29 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the results published.
- 29 Apr 2016 Long-term results (n=493) of pharmacokinetic parameters of efavirenz and its metabolites were published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 08 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.