A Phase III, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Tiotropium Inhalation Solution Delivered Via Respimat Inhaler (2.5ug and 5ug Once Daily) Compared to Placebo Over 12 Weeks in Mild Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GraziaTinA-asthma
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Results of clinical outcome data from five phase III studies (GraziaTinA-asthma, MezzoTinA-asthma-1, MezzoTinA-asthma-2, RubaTinA-asthma and PensieTinA-asthma) presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 24 May 2017 Results of subgroup analysis of five phase III studies presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 May 2017 Results of pooled data analysis of 10 phase III studies (NinoTinA-asthma, CanoTinA-asthma,VivaTinA-asthma, RubaTinA-asthma,PensieTinA-asthma,GraziaTinA-asthma,MezzoTinA-asthma,PrimoTinA-asthma) assessing safety and tolerability presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History