Leukaemia Lymphoma Research and NCRI Working Group Pick a Winner Programme (LI-1) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BCT 100 (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Ganetespib (Primary) ; Quizartinib (Primary) ; Sapacitabine (Primary) ; Selinexor (Primary) ; Tosedostat (Primary) ; Vosaroxin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-LI-1; AML-LI1; AMLM20; LI-1
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of preliminary analysis (n=218) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Jan 2016 According to the CTI BioPharma media release, company is planning to discuss potential approval pathways with regulators in the U.S. and EU in 2016.
- 11 Jan 2016 According to the CTI BioPharma media release, company announced that the United Kingdom's National Cancer Research Institute (NCRI) Haematological Oncology Clinical Studies Group has chosen to advance tosedostat to the second stage of a randomized clinical trial of low-dose cytarabine plus or minus tosedostat in older patients with AML or high risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History