A Phase II Correlative Clinical Trial of MLN8237, a Selective Aurora Kinase A (AURKA) Inhibitor, in Patients With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 15 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center; VICCMEL1036).