Efficacy and Mode of Action of Mesalazine in the Treatment of Diarrhoea-predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-D).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIBS
- 30 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 21 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 06 Jun 2013 Accrual to date is 125% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.