Phase II Trial of Carboplatin/Paclitaxel and Cetuximab, Followed by Carboplatin/Paclitaxel/Cetuximab and Erlotinib, With Correlative Studies in Patients With Metastatic or Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.