A 6-month, Randomized, Active Comparator, Open-label, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Patient OutComes, Safety and Tolerability of Fingolimod (FTY720) 0.5 mg/Day in Patients With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Who Are Candidates for MS Therapy Change From Previous Disease Modifying Therapy (EPOC)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta-1a; Interferon beta-1b
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOLDEN
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.