A Single-Arm Multicenter Phase II Study preceded by Dose Evaluation to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of the BiTE Antibody Blinatumomab (MT103) in Pediatric and Adolescent Patients with Relapsed/Refractory B-Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 20 Dec 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing Blinatumomab associated Neurologic Events in NCT00274742, NCT00560794, NCT01209286, NCT01471782, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 10 Nov 2016 Results assessing poor prognosis and rate of complete remission published in the Lancet Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History