A Phase III, Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of PROCHYMAL® (ex Vivo Cultured Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells) Intravenous Infusion for the Induction of Remission in Subjects Experiencing Treatment-refractory Moderate-to-severe Crohn's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Remestemcel-L (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mesoblast
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 25 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.