A Randomised, Double-blind, Dose-finding, Multicenter Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of GSK2251052 Therapy Compared to Imipenem-cilastatin in the Treatment of Adult Subjects With Febrile Complicated Lower Urinary Tract Infections and Acute Pyelonephritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Epetraborole (Primary) ; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 19 Oct 2012 Actual end date Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, according to an Anacor media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History